Whole 30 & Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos (Serves 2) #41Milk & Eggs
Check out Whole 30 & Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos for directions, recipe, and photos!
Whole 30 & Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos are delicious, fun, and healthy! They features fresh avocado, sweet potatoes, red onion, corn, jalapeno peppers, tomato, basil & mint. This finger-food dish will be perfect at your next gathering, we guarantee it! (Serves 2)
- 1 x Avocado Large Organic
- 1 x Garnet Yams / Sweet Potatoes 1.5 LBS
- 1 x Onion Red Large
- 3 x Lime Large
- 2 x Corn
- 1 x Pepper Jalapeno 1 LB
- 1 x Onion White Large
- 1 x Cilantro Organic Bundle
- 1 x Round Tomato
- 1 x Shallots Organic
- 1 x Herb Mint Bundle
- 1 x Herb Basil Bundle
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and slice your sweet potatoes into rounds and open up your corn on the cob.
- Once ready, place sweet potatoes and corn in oven with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Make your pico de gallo: dice 1/2 white onion, mince cilantro (amount is your preference), and cube about 5-7 tomatoes. Mix in a bowl with 2 limes and desired spices.
- Thinly slice 1/2 red onion and 3-4 chiles chiles, mint, basil and cilantro for garnish and get ready to plate!
- When sweet potatoes and corn are ready, about 30-45 minutes, take out of oven and place on a plate and slice your corn. Pile on your pico, corn, raw red onion, chiles, mint, basil, cilantro and your homemade sauce. Top with a sliced avocado, pickled shallots and some lime. Enjoy!
*Disclaimer: These are all the ingredients used from M&E directly, we are assuming you have the essentials: salt, pepper, hot sauce, soy sauce, etc.