Lemon Garlic Shrimp Penne Pasta @winniesbalance_ (Serves 4) #43Milk & Eggs
Follow @winniesbalance_ for more recipes and photos!
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Penne Pasta features organic penne rigate pasta, jumbo shrimp, organic garlic, organic parsley, and organic lemon. This pasta dish is actually very simple to make, you just need to cook your pasta and protein, everything else is just tossing. Make some in bulk and leave it in your fridge when you come home on those long work days! Lemon Garlic Shrimp Penne Pasta can be prepared in less than 30 minutes! Serves 4.
- 1 x Semolina Organic Dried Pasta Penne Rigate 16 OZ
- 1 x Jumbo Shrimp Frozen 16/20 1lb
- 4 x Garlic Organic (minced)
- 1 x Parsley Curly Organic (for garnish)
- 1 x Lemon Large Organic (2 tbsp juiced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- black pepper and salt to taste
1) Boil pasta according to package instructions. After, toss pasta in olive oil and leave on the side.
2) In a small pot, add olive oil and minced garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until garlic turns slightly brown.
3) Add in shrimp, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp appears to be done.
4) Toss together shrimp and pasta and garnish with fresh parsley. Add red pepper flakes, salt and pepper if desired.
*Disclaimer: These are all the ingredients used from M&E directly, we are assuming you have the essentials: salt, pepper, tomato sauce, paprika, cumin, olive oil, etc.