Grilled Honey Salmon Bowl #28Milk & Eggs
Grilled Honey Salmon Bowl features freshly wild-caught Scottish Salmon, Green Kale, Avocado, Radish, Cucumber, Corn, Lemon, and Wild Flower Honey. In just 20 easy minutes, this delicious meal can be made and ready to eat. Have fun building this beautiful bowl any time of the week. Serves 1
- Kale Green x1
- Avocado Large x1
- Radish Bunched x1
- Cucumber Medium x1
- Corn x1
- Lemon Extra Large x1
- Salmon Scottish Premium Fresh 6 oz x1
- Harris Family Apiaries Wild Flower Honey 1 LB x2 tsp
- Pickled Shallots (N/A Milk & Eggs)
- Spices of your choice (paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder)
- Start by stemming and massaging your kale with 2 tsp of olive oil, 1/2 lemon juice, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Slice your radishes and cucumbers really thin and cut your corn. In this recipe, it calls for raw corn but you can grill if desired. With raw corn, it gives more crunch and sweetness.
- Start to season your salmon with a mix of 2 tsp of honey, sprinkle of paprika, sesame seeds, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat a pan with oil and wait till it gets hot. Place on your salmon about 4-5 minutes on each side, skin side down, until it gets charred and crispy.
- Time to assemble! The last step is to slice your avocado. Put your kale in a bowl with the cucumbers, radish, corn and sliced pickled shallots. Top with your salmon and sliced avocado. Drizzle with olive oil and the other 1/2 of lemon juice.
*Disclaimer: These are all the ingredients used from M&E directly, we are assuming you have the essentials: salt, pepper, hot sauce, soy sauce, etc.