Catfish & Veggies One Pan Meal (Serves 2) #26Milk & Eggs
Check out M&E One Pan Meal: Catfish & Veggies for full step by step directions, video, recipe and photos!
Catfish & Veggies One Pan Meal features fresh catfish fillets, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and organic broccolini. What's better than a healthy meal? A ONE pan healthy meal! Skip the clean up and make this with one pan, with one piece of parchment, where there will be no cleanup at all. Catfish & Veggies One Pan Meal! (Serves 2)
- 1 x Tomato Clusters 1lb Organic
- 4 x Garnet Yams / Sweet Potatoes
- 1 x Broccolini Organic
- 2 x Catfish Fillet Fresh 7 oz
- 1 x Onion Red Large
- 3 x Lemon Large Organic
- Desired Spices: we used 1 tsp salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, chile flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and start to prep ingredients
- Dice tomatoes, lemons, broccolini, sweet potato and red onion
- Spread on a pan with parchment with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, chile flakes and paprika
- Prep your fish on the pan with your desired spices
- Put in the oven for about 30-40 minutes until fish is flakey and done! (Yes! It's as simple and easy as that, enjoy!)
*Disclaimer: These are all the ingredients used from M&E directly, we are assuming you have the essentials: salt, pepper, hot sauce, soy sauce, etc.