How It Works
Our Goal: Connecting Good People with The Best Foods.
How we operate!
- You place order online
- Farms deliver to our SAW (Sorting & Aggregation Warehouse)
- Driver (Emissary) heads to our SAW in the morning
- Picks up deliveries
- Drops off deliveries in the morning (delivery as soon as 24 hours)
- Happy customer with Better Foods for Better Health! And saved a trip to the store!
Service Area for Los Angeles & Orange County
How we are better & Why you should buy from us!
- Our produce goes fresh from farms to you. Fresher foods = better health!
- Prices are always low because there is never any waste, inventory, middlemen, complicated distribution centers, or large store with power, air conditioning, and real estate. Check out the Price Comparison
- More environmentally friendly. Help us save on carbon foot print of driving to the stores (see below).
- Order once or subscribe to get weekly or bi-weekly. Subscriptions can be updated, paused, or changed at anytime. Save on the process of ordering, buying, and picking up groceries.
Try Subscriptions for Groceries
Gain back control of your time & groceries by subscribing to weekly or bi-weekly deliveries of what YOU need. Subscriptions can be modified, changed, paused, or adjusted at anytime. How to manage Subscriptions
Grocery Delivery is Eco Friendly!
Save the planet! Let us deliver your groceries to you! There's a lot of research that goes into the numbers, but simply put, our drivers have a more efficient route than individual grocery pick ups. Potentially save up to 80-90% on carbon emissions! This is only true for aggregated deliveries, 1 trip many deliveries. Help us save the planet! Original article here.
Including our environmentally conscious packaging with minimal plastic bags and re-usable insulated bags, we are able to be a 0% waste delivery method. With this we are able to both have less carbon footprint and have less impact on landfills.
Our Quest for Zero!
This represents our commitment to the earth and environment we live in. Our "Quest for Zero" can be separated into several initiatives with the goal of minimizing all aspects of our daily consumption. More about our logistics on our about us page.
Some parts of our Quest for Zero are:
Quest for Zero Carbon Delivery
The vision is to have all orders delivered from our SAW to your door with ZERO emissions, leaving a zero carbon footprint.
Quest for Zero Food Waste
Food waste is a huge unfortunate part of any food business. In addition, a small percentage of food is imperfect. Our goal is to make sure all food goes to good use by donating to local food banks to help and support the community and less fortunate.
Quest for Zero Trash / Waste
All or orders utilize minimal packaging and reusable bags. You will never got a large box filled mostly with ice packs and insulation. In addition, we request that customers leave the bags out for us to pick up on their next order so that they can be re-used. Any plastic bags we use are environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
Quest for Zero Carbon Agriculture
Agriculture has a carbon footprint as well. The improvement of heavy machinery and minimizing transport distances lessen the overall impact of carbon emissions. By being local, we minimize amount of carbon emitted by transportation and logistics. More about our logistics on our about us page.