Eliminate the most common craving-inducing, blood sugar disrupting, gut-damaging, inflammatory food groups for a full 30 days. Let your body heal and recover from whatever effects those foods may be causing. Push the reset button with your health, habits, and relationship with food, and the downstream physical and psychological effects of the food choices you’ve been making. Learn how the foods you’ve been eating are actually affecting your day-to-day life, long term health, body composition, and feelings around food.
The next 30 days will change your life. It will change the way you think about food. It will change your tastes. It will change your habits and your cravings. It will restore a healthy emotional relationship with food, and with your body. It has the potential to change the way you eat for the rest of your life.
Whole30 Shopping List
- Coconut Oil: This is the most prominent ingredient in Whole30 recipes – you’ll find it listed absolutely everywhere. It’s a tasty, healthy cooking oil Whole30 folks can’t get enough of! You'll definitely need to include this on your Whole30 shopping list.
- Ghee: This is another ingredient you’ll see everywhere for Whole30 recipes. Ghee is clarified butter, which is basically butter without the milk solids.
- Almond/Coconut Flour: Great for breading your meats or for thickening sauces.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is an ingredient for many sauces and salad dressing recipes.
- Mustard: Mustard is one of the few toppings you can buy safely at the store (still, make sure to check the labels). It’s good to have handy for burger nights.
- Coconut Aminos: Used in many tasty recipes for sauces. If you're lucky you'll find it at a health food store.
MILK AND EGGS "WHOLE30" RECIPES: