Whole 30 & Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos
Here's another Whole30 recipe for you: Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos! These are delicious, fun, and healthy! This finger-food dish will be perfect at your next gathering, we guarantee it!
- 1 Avocado
- 6-8 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- 3 Limes
- 2 Heads of Corn
- Chiles of your Choice
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Bundle of Cilantro
- 1 Round Tomato
- Pickled Shallots
- 1 Bundle Mint
- 1 Bundle Basil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and slice your sweet potatoes into rounds and open up your corn on the cob.
- Once ready, place sweet potatoes and corn in oven with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Make your pico de gallo: dice 1/2 white onion, mince cilantro (amount is your preference), and about 5-7 tomatoes. Mix in a bowl with 2 limes and desired spices.
- Slice some plain red onion and chiles, mint, basil and cilantro for garnish and get ready to plate!
- When sweet potatoes and corn are ready, about 30-45 minutes, take out of oven and place on a plate and slice your corn. Pile on your pico, corn, raw red onion, chiles, mint, basil, cilantro and your homemade sauce. Top with a sliced avocado, pickled shallots and some lime. Enjoy!
Visit our Whole30 Blog Post for more information about this diet program.