Here at Milk and Eggs, we LOVE Whole30, so we made sweet potato fries with a homemade mayo and spicy arugula dipping sauce! We hope you enjoy this dish that is the perfect finger food for your next gathering!
- About 5-6 Sweet Potatoes
- Bundle of arugula
- Bundle of basil
- Bundle of mint
- 2-3 lemons
- 2-3 Jalapeno
- Little bit of oil
- Desired spices: salt, pepper, garlic, paprika
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Slice sweet potatoes in a french fry shape, I used a french fry gadget but you can cut yourself in the shape too
- When ready place in oven mixed with a drizzle of olive oil and spices
- Get started on your mayo, blend together 1 cup olive oil, 2 eggs, 1/2 lemon juice, mustard powder and salt. Once blended, add in the other cup of olive oil and blend until a smooth, mayo consistency.
- Start to get your ingredients ready for the sauce: in a blender mix the herbs, arugula, your homemade mayo, olive oil and lemon juice, blend until it turns into a sauce/dip depending on your consistency you want.
- When sweet potatoes are ready, about 40 minutes, plate and serve!
Visit our Whole30 Blog Post for more information about this diet program.