Spicy Bell Pepper and Tomato Chilaquiles With Vital Farms
Take your lunch to the next level: Spicy Bell Pepper and Tomato Chilaquiles with Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Eggs! Topped with pickled shallots, radish, sliced red onion and fresh lime juice, this is the best tangy, spicy and delicious dish to try! Read below for the full ingredient list and directions.
- Vital Farms Eggs
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Bundle Radish
- 3 Limes
- Cabo Chips Tortilla Chips
- Pickled Shallots
- Crumbled Cheese of your choice - we used Blue Cheese!
- 2 Habaneros
- 4-5 Green Chiles
- 1 Bell Pepper
- Tomatoes Bundle
- 1 White Onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prep your veggies; cut your tomatoes in half and place insides down, cut bell pepper, 1 white onion, habanero and 4-5 green chiles. Place in a tray with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast + blister in the oven for about an hour.
- White it's roasting, prep your other ingredients - slice radish, red onion and pickled shallots, set aside.
- Start to make your sauce! In a blender, mix all the blistered veggies with some olive oil, the juice of 2 limes, salt, pepper, garlic and blend with a little bit of water. You want it a thick consistency and not too watery.
- Put the sauce it a pan and let simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add in a handful of chips and let cook up with the sauce. Fry your egg on top or separate and you are ready to assemble!
- Place the chip + sauce mixture on a plate with the fried egg, add your radishes, red onion, pickled shallots. Garnish with cilantro and crumbled cheese. Enjoy!
View more information on Vital Farms HERE!