Eggs are not just for breakfast. They are a delicious addition to your lunch or dinner as well!
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced or grated
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- 4 pieces (use gluten free Naan if needed)
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- 1-2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Toasted sesame seeds, fresh dill, fresh mint and salt, for serving
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- In a bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, dill, parsley, garlic and a pinch of salt + pepper. Stir until combined. Keep stored in the fridge until ready to use.
- Heat a skillet with a little olive oil or butter over medium-high heat and fry the eggs to your liking.
- Spread the yogurt sauce over a piece of warm/toasted naan. Swirl 1-2 tablespoons of the sun-dried tomato pesto into the yogurt. Next add 1-2 eggs per piece of naan. Sprinkle each piece with lemon zest and fresh spinach. Drizzle the spicy butter sauce (recipe below) over the eggs. Garnish with fresh herbs, sesame seeds and some crumbled goat cheese. EAT!
Spicy Butter Sauce
- In a small saucepan, melt together the butter, coconut oil, crushed red pepper flakes and paprika. Drizzle the warm sauce over the fried eggs.