Turkey Quinoa Crockpot Chili
This recipe is perfect for warming you up on a cold night. I love cozying up with a bowl of this and also makes for the perfect leftovers throughout the week.
It's packed with protein from the turkey and quinoa to keep you full and satisfied for hours!
- 32 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 15 oz can corn (drained)
- 15 oz can black beans (drained)
- 1 cup diced white onions
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 package lean ground turkey (brown the turkey on the stovetop before adding it to crockpot)
- 16 oz jar fire roasted tomato salsa
- 1 cup water
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Crushed red pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Add all of the above ingredients to the crockpot (except toppings)
- Add a dash of the cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, & sriracha (all to taste)
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Serve with jalapeño slices, avocado slices, and tortilla chips.
Original post and recipe: Becks Lives Healthy