Tri-Colored Cauliflower Mash
Liven up your dish with a side of tri-colored cauliflower mash! Green, yellow, even purple! Mashed cauliflower is a lighter version of the classic mashed potatoes, but it is much healthier and just as tasty. We hope you enjoy this simply beautiful recipe!
- Prepare your cauliflower heads by removing the outer leaves and core.
- Cut into large chunks, keeping each color separate.
- Using a large pot of boiling water and a steam basket, start by steaming your yellow cauliflower until slightly soft.
- Remove from the basket, keeping the boiling water for the other colours and place in a vitamix or other high powered blender.
- Blitz on high with 2 tbsp ghee for a few minutes until cauliflower is completely smooth and silky.
- Pour into a serving bowl, rinse out your blender and continue the same steps for the green and purple cauliflower.
- Serve a dollop of each color with your favorite veggies and protein for a bowl that lives up to the name of Eating the Rainbow.