Toasted Mushroom Ravioli
We're loving the new mushroom ravioli from Domenico's! These are just so tasty, and even tastier when toasted! Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Domenico's Mushroom Ravioli
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- parsley for garnish
- parmesan for garnish
- Start by prepping your cooking station with a plate of breadcrumbs, a plate of flour and a bowl of 2 eggs beaten.
- Heat a pan with oil and start to create your ravioli for frying. First dip the ravioli in the flour, then dredge in egg and then bread crumbs. Cook and fry for about 4-5 minutes on each side until browned. Set aside.
- Plate and garnish with shaved parmesan and fresh parsley. Serve alongside your favorite sauce!