Thai Marinated Ahi Tuna Skewers
Can an appetizer get any easier? Try out this simple snack to impress a crowd! Thinly sliced and marinated sushi grade tuna with fish sauce, sesame oil, Thai chiles, sesame seeds, limes and topped it with mint, cilantro and Thai basil.
- 2 6oz sushi grade ahi
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- fresh cracked pepper about 1/2 tsp
- handful of sliced Thai chiles
- For garnish - mint, basil, cilantro and sliced chiles
- Wooden or metal skewers
- Mix all marinade ingredients and place in fridge for 30-1hr.
- Put on skewers and top with more sesame seeds, mint, basil, cilantro, chiles and lime wedges.