Summer Balsamic Fig Chicken Kebobs
Looking for an easy-to-make recipe for a summer barbecue? Look no farther! This delicious chicken recipe is healthy and a complete dinner in itself.
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 8 oz. Mushrooms
- 6 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Balsamic Fig Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut vegetables into 1” x 1” pieces.
- In a large zip-lock bag, combine chicken breast cubes, vegetables, and dressing. Season with salt & pepper.
- Chill in fridge for at least five hours; the longer, the better!
- Using metal skewers, build kebabs; alternating from vegetable, to chicken.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
Recipe by: Shelby Kolb