Whole30 Steak Fajitas
Who doesn't love fajitas? Check out these delicious Whole30 steak fajitas with marinated onions, sliced avocados and our favorite homemade mayo dipping sauce.
- 2 Yellow Bell Peppers
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Red Onions
- 1 White Onion
- Bundle of Cilantro
- 5 Limes
- 2 Avocados
- Mint Bundle
- 1-2 Jalapeno
- 5-6 Tomatoes
- 1 Flank Steak
- 1 Hanging Tender
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- Start by prepping your fajitas, slice your bell peppers and 1 red onion. Set aside.
- Make your marinated onions: all you need to do slice red onions, put 1/2 vinegar, 1/2 olive oil and a little bit of water with your desired spices. Put in a jar or container and put in fridge. (TIP: you can prep this,store and preserve this to put on any other meals! )
- Make your pico de gallo. Slice your tomatoes, while onion and cilantro. For a little bit more fresh flavors, add some basil and mint! Mix with salt, pepper, garlic, and juice of 2 limes and dab of olive oil.
- Start to grill your veggies for the fajitas, once grilled, about 20-30 minutes, prep your steak.
- Add salt and pepper on each side and grill. I put them in separate pans, however, if you'd like to slice your steak and add it in the pan with the peppers, feel free to do so.
- Once finished, slice, and get ready to assemble.
- Place your veggies, then the steak, top with pico de gallo, marinated onion and slice an avocado! Top with your favorite Whole 30 Dipping Sauce. We used our Homemade Mayo + Spicy Arugula sauce.
Visit our Whole30 Blog Post for more information about this diet program.