Spooky Strawberry Ghosts Halloween Dessert Recipe
BOO! Did we scare you? Maybe these deliciously scary strawberry ghosts can get your attention! With only 3 ingredients and less than a few minutes to make, your Halloween party will be the scariest (and sweetest) in town.
- 1 (16 oz) package Vanilla / White Candy Melts
- 24 Fresh strawberries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Melt Candy Melts in tray according to directions on package.
- Place a large piece of wax or parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Dip strawberries in melted Candy Melt; remove and allow the excess coating to pour off onto the wax paper to form the "tail" of the ghost; slide the strawberry back and set on wax paper to dry.
- Before coating has set, place two mini chocolate chips on as the eyes. For the mouth, cut off the tip of a mini chocolate chip and place on the strawberry with the bottom side facing up.