Enjoy a delicious and tasty VEGAN dish with this easy recipe! Not only with the family love it, but it will be a healthy change of pace for them as well. Enjoy!
- Use spiralizer to cut summer squash into short to medium length strands.
- Slice a small onion.
- Add extra-virgin olive oil to pan at medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until slightly translucent.
- Mix in strands of summer squash and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add medium diced tomatoes, diced feta cheese, diced ciabatta bread, and diced mint.