Smoked Salmon Potato Pizza with Herbed Labneh
This is such a savory dish it's bound to make your mouth water! We can't wait for you to try this smoked salmon potato pizza with herbed labneh. Labneh is a Greek yogurt that has been strained to remove its whey, resulting in a thicker consistency than unstrained yogurt, while preserving the yogurt's distinctive, sour taste. Enjoy!
- Peel your potatoes and grate them on the largest part of a cheese grater.
- Once grated, take a paper towel and dry them down to get our the moisture.
- Add in salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder and mix with the grated potatoes.
- Heat a pan on medium high heat with a drizzle of olive oil and place your potato mixture and make a pizza shape around the pan. Pat it down, mix it around, like you would an omelette.
- Once mixed around, flat down in the shape you want and let cook through. Once cooked on one side, gently flip the galette and cook on the other side.
- While your potatoes are cooking, get your spread ready. Mix 1/2 cup of Plain Labneh with 2 tsp dill and juice of 1 lime. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix and set aside.
- When you're potatoes are ready, let cool for 4-5 minutes. Spread on the labneh and then put your smoked salmon on top. Garnish with black sesame seeds, green onions and a sprig of dill. Slice and enjoy!