Smoked Salmon & Egg Toasts
Try to switch up your toast toppings and get creative! I love my avocado and nut butter banana toasts - but try these two combinations for a new kick! You can even put both halves together and make yourself a smoked salmon and egg sandwich for a flavorful savory breakfast.
There are some days where you'll need to grab a quick breakfast and run out the house for work but there are also days where you deserve a nice breakfast this this! This breakfast doesn't take long to prepare. All it really takes is the cooking of an egg and toasting of the bread. It's super easy & totally worth the extra 10 minute prep because this combo is delicious, satisfying and has a bunch of nutrients you need!
- 2 slices rudi's multigrain oat bread
- 2 oz smoked salmon
- 1 cup raw baby spinach
- 1 Vital Farms fried pasture-raised egg
- If desired, toast your bread for a more toasty flavor!
- Add baby spinach & a fried egg on one toast. Garnish with red pepper flakes.
- Add smoked salmon on the other toast. Garnish with sesame seeds.