Looking for a small breakfast to start off your day or a midday snack for an energy boost? Look no further! This skinny fried egg and avocado toast recipe is exactly what you're looking and it only requires a handful of simple ingredients. Have 2 for yourself or share one with a friend!
- 2 eggs (fried sunny side up)
- 2 slices of bread (toasted)
- 1 small avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- sea salt + black pepper
- parsley (optional for topping)
- Prepare toast and fried eggs to personal preference.
- Peel and mash avocado with the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado evenly on each slice of toast then top each with a fried eggs and additional seasonings you prefer. Serve immediately.
Tools you will need to make avocado toast with a fried egg:
- Frying Pan
- Avocado Peeler (optional)
Hard to believe but that’s really all you need to make this!