Skillet Chicken Thighs with Tzatziki Sauce
Tzatziki sauce is usually served with grilled meats or as a dip. We've made our own version of the tzatziki sauce and it is simply delish! Pair it with our dry rub chicken thighs for a flavorful dish that is guaranteed to get people talking!
Time: 1 hr 30 mins
- Start to create your dry rub and marinade your chicken in salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne and 1 tsp chile flakes. Set aside in fridge for 30-1hr. Prep ahead and preheat oven to 400 degrees for later.
- Get your sauce made and veggies prepped! Grate 1 cucumber along a zester or cheese grater and put in a bowl with lemon, oil, garlic, salt, pepper, sour cream and greek yogurt, cube 1/2 cucumber just for some crunch and texture. Mix and set in the fridge to let the flavors comes together.
- In the meantime, prep your veggies. Thinly slice 3 lemons, cauliflower, fennel (save the stems for garnish and for taste!) Slice chopped green onion to save for garnish.
- Heat your pan with 1 tsp olive oil and let get hot. Take out your chicken and put skin side down and let char and cook, about 7-10 minutes on each side. Take chicken off the heat and set aside. Start to cook your veggies, place your cauliflower, fennel, handful of tomatoes, and 2 lemon slices. Let cook down with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika until grilled. Add back in your chicken thighs and let cook about 20-25 minutes.
- To finish off the cooking process, place your skillet in the oven for 15 minutes to make sure chicken is cooked all the way through. Top with your tzatziki and eat!