Shrimp Skewers with Peanut Pesto
Looking for a quick and easy recipe for lunch or an appetizer? Look no further! These juicy jumbo shrimp skewers with peanut pesto are the perfect to snack on!
Time: 30-40 mins
Peanut Pesto Ingredients:
- 2 packages basil
- 1 package mint
- 1 tsp peanuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 chiles
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Make your pesto, in a blender put 2 bundles/packages of basil, 1 package mint, 1 tsp peanut, 2 cloves garlic, 2 chiles (of your choice), juice of 1 lime and 1 lemon and olive oil. Blend until a smooth pesto!
- Marinate your shrimp with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika and a little bit of the peanut pesto. Marinade in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat a pan with a little drizzle of olive oil and when hot, start adding on your shrimp into golden brown and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Take off pan and let cool for a minute or two and add on the skewers. You can also add on the shrimp on the skewers before cooking but that's up to your preference!
- Plate and drizzle with some more of the pesto, top with parsley and serve with a side of pesto for dipping. Enjoy!