Roasted Pears with Granola and Honey
Start off the year with some warm, sweet roasted pears with granola and honey! We added some Artisana coconut butter for an extra tasty flavor. This recipe is great as a snack dish for your next get-together!
- Bread Lounge Granola
- 2 Tsp Honey
- 1/2 Cup Melted Artisana Coconut Butter
- 6-7 Large Pears
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice your pears in half lengthwise, you can scoop out the inside to make a dip in the center and to take out the tough part but that's optional!
- Place halved pears on a baking sheet with parchment paper and melt 1/2 Cup of Artisana Coconut Butter in the microwave.
- When melted, add the coconut butter all over the pears along with 1 tsp pepper, salt and sugar. Cook and roast for about 30-45 minutes. A few times during the cooking process, move around and if needed, add more coconut butter.
- Take out of the oven and pour over 1-2 tsp of honey and sprinkle granola.