Sweeten up your snack game with this roasted grapes on grilled ciabatta bread recipe! This is a quick recipe that adds a little "fancy" impression for your guests. We guarantee that they will be impressed!
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium high.
- Brush bread with olive oil and grill until toasty.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle seedless grapes with olive oil.
- Place in oven for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Remove when grapes begin to burst.
- Blend or process yogurt and feta cheese until smooth.
- Spread yogurt and feta blend over ciabatta.
- Add roasted grapes.
- Top with a drizzle of grape glaze.