Ribeye Steak Salad with Balsamic Dressing
Who said salad has to be boring? This salad is still simple but has many layers of flavors and texture. A perfect meal whether you're short on time, trying to eat healthier, or just want something delicious and pretty!
- 3-4 sliced Radish
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 1/2 cup Mixed Greens
- 10 oz Ribeye
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- Crumbled on top: Kite Hill Truffle and Chive Almond Cheese
- Heat a pan with oil and salt and pepper your steak. Once the pan is hot, place your steak for 4-5 minutes on each side and set aside to rest for 10 minutes after. Slice against the grain and get your other salad ingredients ready.
- Slice your tomatoes in half, thinly slice your radish and cube your avocado and mix with arugula and mixed greens.
- Place your sliced steak on top and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Top with Kite Hill Truffle and Chive Almond Cheese, enjoy!