Red Robin Strawberry Lemonade - Thirsty Thursday Recipe
Have you ever had a sip of Red Robin's Strawberry Lemonade and just wanted to take a whole batch home for yourself? Now you can! We've created a similar recipe for that strawberry lemonade and it is as healthy as it is tasty!
- Squeeze juice out of lemons. Save the rinds of one lemon. Refrigerate.
- In a saucepan, bring water, 1 1/2 cup sugar, and saved lemon rind to a boil, stirring regularly to dissolve sugar. Set syrup aside to cool.
- Chop the strawberries into large chunks.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup sugar to strawberries. Mix well and set aside for about 45 minutes.
- Strain the strawberries out. Refrigerate the strawberries until ready to serve.
- In a pitcher, combine lemon juice, syrup and strawberry syrup. Refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, add about a tablespoon of strained strawberries to the drink for extra flavor and garnishing.
Original Recipe from All She Cooks.