Up your bowl game with this recipe of roasted vegetables atop of a bed of greens and Israeli Cous Cous. Make ahead for a grab and go lunch or an easy quick fix dinner!
Roasting vegetables are an easy way to get your veggies in that are fast to make and won't make a mess. Just get a pan, put some parchment paper and roast, baby roast! Mix and match with all different types of veggies with any type of dressing and base you'd prefer.
- Red Grape Tomatoes (about a few handfuls)
- 1 package Baby Carrots
- 1 Yellow Zucchini
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 1 Red Onion
- Greens (whatever you prefer)
- Farmhouse Culture Sauerkraut Garlic Dill Pickle
- Israeli Cous Cous
- Parchment paper (foil works but it may stick and get too burnt)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prep your veggies, cut the zucchini in disks, take apart your broccoli, cut your onions and place on your tomatoes and carrots
- Put desired salt, pepper, garlic and paprika with olive oil and mix well
- Place in oven about 30-40 minutes
- Assemble your bowl: Dress your greens in your favorite sauce! I just used a little balsamic vinegar, lemon and olive oil. Put this at the bottom of your bowl and start with the vegetable toppings and the Sauerkraut. Add on your cous cous and enjoy!
Enjoy your Rainbow Veggie Bowl with a refreshing Kombucha from Health-Ade.