Pressure Cooked Bolognese
This bolognese is perfect for a nice evening in at home. Pair it with Chareau to fancy it up!
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 shallot
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 can tomato sauce + 1 can tomato paste OR 1 container Domenico's Homemade Marinara Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup white wine or hot water
- Salt + Pepper
- Put oil, butter, and onions in pan and cook onions until translucent. Add carrots, celery, shallots, and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, making sure to stir well.
- Add in ground beef and cook until brown. Pour in wine and let simmer until evaporated, then add tomato sauce+pasta. Mix well, add salt and pepper to taste, then transfer to pressure cooker.
- Cook in pressure cooker for 15 minutes. Serve over noodles and add basil + parmigiano reggiano to taste
The cocktail I created with Chareau is grapefruit based. Just shake it all together and serve over ice.
- 1.5oz gin
- .5 oz Chareau
- 2 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- sprig of rosemary for garnish
Original Recipe by @2dollartacos.