After a long day at school or work, the last thing you want to do is prepare a complicated meal. You want convenience and efficient! However, don't resort to microwavable and processed frozen meals - here is a quick and easy dish you can put together in just 30 minutes. This nutritious meal is filled with healthy fats, carbs and protein to keep you full and satisfied - super tasty too!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Directions for pasta:
1. Bring 1 quart of water to boil along with 1/2 tsp salt.
2. While boiling, add pasta and stir.
3. Boil for 8-12 minutes.
4. Taste pasta to check for doneness.
5. Drain and rinse with cold water before mixing together with pesto.
Directions for salmon:
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Season salmon with salt, pepper, all-purpose seasonind and top with sliced grape tomatoes.
3. Bake for 15 minutes (if thawed) or 25 minutes (if frozen).
Directions for broccolini:
1. Cook on a pan with chicken broth, sea salt, garlic powder & paprika for 5 minutes.
Serve with a beverage of choice. Mine is a side of Califia Farms Cold Brew. This coffee is made with 100% Arabica Beans - attributing to the smooth and low acidity taste. This brand is also non-GMO and Carrageenan Free! It's unsweetened so it has a more rich taste from the coconut cream.