Pesto Pasta Salad
"I wanted a simple recipe, and decided to make a pesto pasta salad. I did not create my own pesto sauce, but luckily I was able to find pesto sauce, as well as a few other ingredients from from Milk and Eggs. This is my own recipe, so please enjoy!"
Prep Time: 25 minutes
You Will Need:
- 8 oz. uncooked fusilli pasta
- 6 oz pesto sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks, cubed (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup shredded cheese, Italian blend
- Basil leaves and more tomatoes and shredded cheese for garnish
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package. Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- While pasta is cooling, prepare the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Mix pesto sauce, tomatoes, mozzarella, and shredded cheese with the pasta.
- Garnish with basil leaves, tomatoes and cheese and serve!
Original recipe by nomsandbeyond.