One Skillet Mushrooms
This is a perfect recipe for those busy, tired weeknights. This one skillet dish takes almost no effort at all and is quick to make. Even though it's easy, it is filling and full of flavor. It also is completely vegan!
- 7 cloves sliced garlic
- 16 oz mushrooms
- 1 tsp garlic miso paste
- 1/2 T tsp vegan chile oil from Lahtt Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 T soy sauce
- garnish: lemon, cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preheating your skillet with olive oil on medium-high heat. Once that's hot, add in your mushrooms and let sauté for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and let grill. While that's grilling, mix miso paste, chile oil, sesame oil, sesame seed and soy sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Add in your sliced garlic and then add in the miso mixture. Let grill, charr and cook through.
- Once the mushrooms and cooked to your desired doneness (around 20-25 minutes) top with remaining miso sauce and garnish with lemon and cilantro.