One Pan Meal: Halibut & Veggies
Nothing beats a one pan healthy meal! Not only is this dish tasty, but it's simple as well! Another perk is that you can have a quick cleanup with just one pan and one piece of parchment. Read along for the full step by step for our Halibut & Veggies One Pan Meal!
Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 Red Potatoes
- 1 Bundle Asparagus
- 1 Box Crimini Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Small Tomatoes
- 3 8oz Fresh Halibut
- Rosemary + Parsley (for garnish)
- 2 Lemons (1 juiced + other sliced)
- Spices: 1 tsp salt, pepper, garlic, pepper, paprika
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Start to prep your veggies, cube your red potatoes, cut your asparagus in 3-4's, stem your mushrooms and wash your tomatoes. Place on a baking sheet with 1 tsp salt, pepper, garlic, pepper and paprika and 2 tsp olive oil. Mix.
- Season your halibut with the same seasonings and place on top of your veggies with thinly sliced lemon slices. Take 1/2 of a lemon and juice the veggies and halibut. Place 1 rosemary leave for flavor and a little bit of parsley.
- Cook in oven for about 40-50 minutes until fish and potatoes are cooked through. Serve and enjoy! Tip: while the 1 pan is cooking, you can also make some rice or quinoa to go with it.