What's better than a healthy meal? A ONE pan healthy meal! Skip the clean up and make this with one pan, with one piece of parchment, where there will be no cleanup at all. Read along for the full step by step and video for our Catfish & Veggies One Pan Meal!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and start to prep ingredients
- Dice tomatoes, lemons, broccolini, sweet potato and red onion
- Spread on a pan with parchment with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and paprika
- Prep your fish on the pan with your desired spices
- Put in the oven for about 30-40 minutes until fish is flakey and done!
Yes! It's as simple and easy as that, enjoy!