One Pan Cheesy Shrimp
This fun dish is perfect to bring to a summer barbecue or to cook on a night in. Not only is this recipe yummy by itself, it is also great to put on top of a salad or pasta!
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon zest save other 1/2 for topping
- 1/2 lemon juice save other 1/2 for topping
- 1 cup grated cheese of your choice (we used white cheddar)
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350-400 degrees and season your shrimp with salt, pepper, garlic powder, lemon zest, lemon juice and grated cheese. Place in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until shrimp are cooked through, turning every 5-10 minutes.
- Top with more lemon zest, lemon juice and some cilantro or parsley. You can serve this over rice, a salad or roasted veggies!