4-Ingredient Oat Cinnamon Waffles - A Simple & Healthy Recipe!
There's nothing better than waking up to a fresh grocery delivery from Milk and Eggs straight to your front door! I placed an order with a lot of fruit so I decided to incorporate into my breakfast this morning. I also ordered kite hill yogurt, perfect bar & bee pollen which are all new items! I'm using all of it in the recipe below.
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup Califia Farms Almond Milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Mix all 4 ingredients together and pour into a heated waffle maker.
2. Wait 5 minutes minutes or until the waffle maker light turns green. Do not lift up to check!
3. Flip it over to the other side to cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Lastly, place it onto your plate and top with all your favorite fruits & toppings!
My favorite toppings:
- Kite Hill Almond Milk Yogurt - A great alternative to dairy yogurts. It's also a great topping for waffles & pancakes!
- Blueberry Cashew Perfect Bar - Non GMO, high-quality whole food protein, 20 superfoods hidden, complex carbs & healthy fats!
- Bee Pollen - Contains approximately 40% protein and considered one of nature's most nourishing foods.
- Peanut butter - A good source of plant-based protein. A dose of healthy fats as well as protein and potassium.
This is a staple recipe I always keep in mind for easy healthy waffle pancakes. It's quick to whip up and always satisfies my cravings! You can also add mashed banana, yogurt or protein powder into your waffle baker to change the recipe up according to your preferences. Be creative with your toppings. Sooner or later, you'll get addicted to creating new combinations every morning!