No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls Recipe
Pumpkin season has arrived! What better way to celebrate the autumn season than by having some sweet pumpkin cheesecake bites? This delicious treat is sure to put a smile on your child's face!
- 2 1/2 C White Chocolate (either chips or broken into pieces) divided
- 3/4 C Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
- 1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 C Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Take 1/2 C of the White Chocolate and melt
- While chocolate is melting (careful it burns easy) mix crumbs, puree, cream cheese, sugar and spices - I found it easiest to use a Food Processor but if you need to a hand mixer or blender should work
- Add melted white chocolate to already mixed ingredients and blend again - let it go in the processor for a while. It take about 2-3 minutes for everything to combine well for the balls.
- TASTE. If you need more sugar add it.
- Place mix into a bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (can be longer but then cover)
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet
- Take out chilled dough and begin making balls by rolling (about) 1 heaping spoonful at a time
- Melt remaining white chocolate
- Dip balls into white chocolate and refrigerate to set.
- Store in fridge and serve when chilled