Miso In Love Salmon Bowl With Maple Butternut Squash Purée and Bitter Greens
Miso in love! <3 This salmon bowl with maple butternut squash puree and bitter greens is simply delicious! Perfect for Valentine's Day dinner when you pair it with some Chareau liquor.
- 2 Milk & Eggs Fresh Scottish Salmon Filets
- 4 Tbsp Follow Your Hearts Miso Ginger Dressing
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tsp Harris Family Apple Blossom Honey
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Black Sesame Seeds to Garnish
- In small bowl, mix all wet ingredients. Pat salmon dry. Season lightly with salt. And coat heavily with marinade. Chill for 30 minutes or overnight. When ready to cook, heat oven to 375 Fahrenheit and place marinated salmon on foil lines baking sheet and bake for 17 minutes. Remove from oven and turn broil to high and place salmon back in under broiler to get a nice char on top.
- Season with black sesame seeds.
Maple Roasted Kabocha Squash Ingredients:
- 1 kabocha squash, seeded and halved
- Organic olive oil, for roasting
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Sea salt, to taste
Maple Roasted Kabocha Squash Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400. Rub olive oil on all sides of kabocha halves and place cut side down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Roast for 35-40 minutes, until fork tender.
- Allow to cool slightly. Scoop flesh out and transfer flesh into a bowl and mash with a bean masher or fork. Add maple syrup and salt. Serve immediately.
- Toss Kenter Canyon spicy greens with a simple dressing or vinaigrette. I personally love a little lime, honey, olive oil, sea salt and a dash of crushed ginger!
- Assemble salmon bowl and enjoy!
Original Recipe by @itsnikkimartin.