Milk and Eggs 101: Roasted Tomatoes
Roasted Tomatoes are a simple and fast trick to make ahead of time and as the perfect side to any dinner. Slice, season and roast and the job is done! Welcome to our new Milk and Eggs 101 segment where we give you easy and simple recipes to help elevate your dishes. These Roasted Tomatoes are that good that you may want to even eat them on their own or just on a toasted baguette.
- 1 Box Sweet Grape Tomatoes
- 6-7 Roma Tomatoes
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bundle Of Basil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Bundle Parsley
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- As that's preheating, slice your Roma Tomatoes in half lengthwise and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkles around the sweet grape tomatoes and peel 5 garlic cloves and put on the parchment.
- Season with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 2 tsp olive oil and 1/2 of the bundle of basil and parsley.
- Mix! Once oven is ready, put tomatoes in oven for about 40-45 minutes, depending on your oven until it is charred and roasted and garlic cloves are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and basil, top with juice of 1 lime. That simple!