Memorial Day is coming up and what better way to celebrate than with a BBQ Chicken Pizza! It's simple, delicious and just perfect for a pizza party. Spread out all the ingredients and knead some dough, have some friends and family over and you're all set! See below for the video of the step by step to create your own BBQ Chicken Pizza!
What you'll need:
- Either make your own dough or get ready-made dough from your local store
- 1 Free Range Breast Split 6 oz
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- Cletus BBQ Honey Glazed Sriracha ( I used Sriracha but you can use any other kind of Cletus BBQ!)
- 5-6 Jalapeno
- Leave your dough at room temperature for about 30-45 mins, start to knead
- While the dough is out, start to prep your ingredients. Grill your chicken with salt, pepper and garlic
- Slice your jalapeno, red onion and cilantro and preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Knead your dough in the pizza shape you'd like and start to assemble! Spread BBQ sauce, top with red onions, chicken and cilantro and bake in oven until crispness desired.
- Take pizza out and top with fresh cilantro and red onions, enjoy!