Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Delicious Mediterranean pasta salad with Milk and Eggs ingredients and some chimichurri sauces from Garedel's! This is a fairly quick recipe to put together in time for dinner tonight! (Learn more about Mediterranean Diets.)
Prep time: 45 minutes
- 1 jar or can of artichoke hearts
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons of spicy balsamic chimichurri sauce
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Toss the artichokes with crushed red pepper, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet that is lined with foil, and bake until garlic is golden and edges of artichokes begin to brown, for about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the artichokes are baking, marinate the tomatoes in the chimmichurri sauce.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to the package. Rinse under cold water and drain. Toss with the marinated tomatoes and artichoke mixture. Stir in parmesan cheese and serve. Add more parmesan cheese on top for garnish.
Original recipe by nomsandbeyond.