Matcha White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy sweet, delicious white chocolate chip cookies with the added benefits of matcha! We put a spin on the classic by adding in some Aiya matcha powder for an incredible taste and unique look!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Aiya Matcha Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine matcha powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar, butter, white sugar and beat in your egg.
- Mix flour in your butter mixture until a dough is formed and fold in your white chocolate chips.
- Prepare your cookies in balls 3 inches apart on a baking sheet with parchment paper and oil spray.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until cooked through and crispy. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
Learn more about the benefits of Matcha.