Lemon Garlic Shrimp Penne Pasta
Pasta is actually a very simple dish to make. You just need to cook your pasta and protein, everything else is just tossing. Make some in bulk and leave it in your fridge when you come home on those long work days! Here's a simple lemon garlic shrimp penne pasta you can prepare in less than 30 minutes!
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1 lb shrimp
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- garnish of parsley
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- black pepper and salt to taste
1. Boil pasta according to package instructions. After, toss pasta in olive oil and leave on the side.
2. In a small pot, add olive oil and minced garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until garlic turns slightly brown.
3. Add in shrimp, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp appears to be done.
4. Toss together shrimp and pasta and garnish with fresh parsley. Add red pepper flakes, salt and pepper if desired.