Don't throw away your Thanksgiving leftovers! Here's a quick recipe to take your leftover Thanksgiving turkey and turn it into a delicious snack for the next day or two!
- Leftover turkey, cut into small pieces
- About 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- About 3/4 c. swiss or mozzarella cheese, cubed
- Crescent rolls (1 pkg. makes 8 which was enough for the 5 of us)
- Dill (pinch of each)
- Optional * dried cranberries or walnuts
- Spray non stick cooking spray into muffin tin. Push large side of crescent triangle into bottom of each muffin tin. Mix all ingredients together and spoon into each muffin tin hole. Fold small piece of crescent triangle over top of turkey mixture. Bake as directed on crescent roll container, until lightly browned on top.