Leftover Turkey Corn Chowder - Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe
Have lots of leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? Here's a quick 30 minute recipe that is perfect for all your leftovers--Leftover Turkey Corn Chowder recipe!
- 2 cups shredded leftover fully cooked turkey (may sub shredded leftover fully cooked chicken)
- 2 15-ounce cans cream style corn
- 1 15-ounce can sweet yellow whole kernel corn
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cubed golden or red potatoes
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot combine cream style corn, whole kernel corn, broth, celery, bell peppers, potatoes, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat for 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- Stir in turkey and season with salt and pepper. When turkey is heated through, serve and garnish with fresh parsley or thyme as desired.
- Enjoy your leftover turkey corn chowder dish!