How to Make Orange Honey Glazed Carrots
Carrots are a hard side dish to dress up! The solution? Glazed Carrots! In this the recent episode from B(R)OIL LA, learn how to make Orange Honey Glazed Carrots that are a perfect blend of sweet and savory!
- 1 lbs carrots
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Add peeled carrot sticks to boiling water in pan. Cover and let cook in pan for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, drain all water and return pan to medium heat.
- Add butter, brown sugar, honey, thyme, and juice of an orange. Let cook over medium heat until there is a nice glaze over the carrots.
- Once carrots are browning and carmelizing, turn off heat and add a pinch of salt and orange zest.
- Plate and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
Original recipe by B(R)OIL LA.