A rainbow blend of fruit, combined with a sweet and tart dressing makes this honey lime fruit salad a sure to be hit at any cookout or even for a nice picnic!
- 1 container strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 container blueberries
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pineapple, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup honey
- Splash of orange juice
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lime juice and zest in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the prepared fruit.
- Pour honey citrus mixture over fruit and toss to combine.
- Keep in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Original Recipe from The Kolb Corner.