Healthy Tuna Stuffed Avocado Recipe
These avocados are stuffed with a flavorful southwest mixture of tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro. Only 5 basic ingredients to create this amazing dish that is perfect for an afternoon or evening appetizer!
- 4 avocados, halved and pitted
- 3 (4.5 oz) cans tuna, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper
- Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the "bowl" area. Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size
- mixing bowl. Mash it with a fork.
- Add the tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to the mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over. Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.
- Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls. Season with salt and pepper.