Healthy Muffins for Toddlers and Parents
These are great for babies 1 year and older, and, for adults. They seriously taste amazing and are super clean and healthy, and the perfect serving size for a snack, easy to grab and go too. It also takes less than 30 minutes to make!
- 1 cup of flour of choice (I decided on quinoa flower to make it higher in protein)
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Baking soda
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of Milk of choice (I decided for almond milk, still makes it spongy!)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened organic apple sauce (you can make at home too)
- Box of blueberries
- Coconut oil
- Mix flour, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Blend banana, milk, apple sauce, and egg in a blender.
- Pour the blended wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well with a whisk.
- Apply coconut oil into the muffin tin, add 3 blueberries in each cup, and pour in mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Original recipe & post by Mom Boss Life