Hanger Steak with Grilled Radicchio
We teamed up with Tapatio to bring this delicious Hanger Steak with Grilled Radicchio! This meal is perfect for a cozy night in. Check out our video and you can find the recipe below!
- 1 10 oz Hanger Steak Choice
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- pepper, to taste
- 2 heads radicchio, quartered, cores still attached
- olive oil
For the chimichurri:
- 1/4 cup mango jam
- 1 cup packed cilantro
- 1 cup packed parsley
- 4 1/2 seeded & chopped jalapeno pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Pulse parsley, cilantro, garlic, onion and jalapeño in a food processor until smooth. Add everything else but the olive oil. Pulse again, then add the olive oil slowly until and keep pulsing until combined. If it’s too thick, add a little water, as needed. Set aside.
- To grill the steak and radicchio, heat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Grill steaks first, on high about 4-6 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the steak and temperature preference. When they steaks have finish grilling, let them rest at least 5 minutes. While they’re resting, grill the radicchio. Brush the cut sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the radicchio cut side down on the grill, turning as need, and grilling for about 5-8 minutes total until lightly brown and tender.
- Serve the steak with the radicchio and some fresh mango. Add chimichurri to steak and radicchio and Tapatio, to taste.